Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions of use (the "Terms") apply to the use of this website biorelevant.com (the "Website") by you (the "User") for the purchase of our patented powders (the "Product").
The Website is owned and operated by Biorelevant.com Ltd (the "Company", "we" or "us") with Company Registration Number: 04470007 and VAT Registration Number: GB808161834. Biorelevant trades from: QMB Innovation Centre, 42 New Road, London, E1 2AX, United Kingdom.
1. Acceptance of the Terms
- 1.1 By accessing this Website, using our services and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound, without limitation, by all these Terms and each subsequent use shall be bound by the then applicable Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Website.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Change of these Terms will occur by mere posting of a new version of these Terms on the Website.
2. Account creation
- 2.1 To purchase products from the Website, request free samples, use our services or access certain parts of the Website, you must first register with the Website by creating a biorelevant.com account.
- 2.2 To register with the Website you must be over eighteen years of age.
- 2.3 Each biorelevant.com account is for single business use only. You must not share your username and/or password with any third party outside of your business.
- 2.4 It is entirely your responsibility to keep your password secure and confidential and you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any and all activities that occur under your account.
- 2.5 You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. You may notify us using the contact form by clicking here
- 2.6 The Company shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password, registration details or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for any loss incurred by the Company or another party due to unauthorised use of your account.
- 2.7 We may cancel your registration and account at our absolute discretion at any time if you breach any of these Terms.
3. Ordering products
- 3.1 You can purchase from biorelevant.com in either Euros or U.S. Dollars.
- 3.2 You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering product(s) via our online checkout process.
- 3.3 You have a choice to pay by either credit card, bank
transfer or PayPal.
- 3.3.1. If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be taken to our payment provider’s secure server where your details will be processed safely. Paying by this method, your goods will be prepared for dispatch immediately.
- 3.3.2. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, an invoice will be emailed to your billing contact. If you are a first-time buyer with biorelevant.com, your billing contact will receive a proforma invoice and your goods will be dispatched as soon as we have confirmation that payment has been received. If you have bought from us before, your goods will be prepared for dispatch immediately. Our invoice must be paid within 30 days from invoice date.
- 3.3.3.If you choose to pay by PayPal, you will be taken to the PayPal website to complete payment. Paying by this method, your goods will be prepared for dispatch immediately.
- 3.3.4. We dot not accept cheques, so please do not attempt to pay for your order via cheque.
- 3.4 Once this process is completed we will send you an order confirmation email, detailing the products that you have ordered.
- 3.5 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order; this acceptance creates a legally-binding agreement between you and the Company. At this point, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- 3.6 You can cancel your order while it is being processed and before it has been closed. Sign in to your biorelevant.com account and check your order status; if it is ‘Open’ this means your order is still being processed and has not yet been dispatched. Click on the ‘Cancel My Order’ button.
- 3.7 We may refuse to accept an order if:
- 3.7.1. stock is not available.
- 3.7.2. we cannot obtain authorization for your payment.
- 3.7.3. there has been a pricing error; or
- 3.7.4. you do not pass any further validation checks that we may choose to make.
- 3.7.5. you owe us payment for previous unpaid invoices.
- 4.1 Our prices are exclusive of VAT.
- 4.2 Shipping costs are free on all orders.
- 4.3 Our prices are reviewed periodically.
5. Import Duty & VAT
- 5.1 For biorelevant.com customers outside of the UK: our goods are dispatched to you from our facility in the UK, so we do not charge any VAT on your orders. Customers in the EU must supply us with their VAT Registration Numbers. We ship orders CPT (‘Carriage Paid To’). You may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country.
- 5.2 Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If there are these additional charges, they must be paid so that your order can clear customs. Customs policies are different for each country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Please note that when ordering from biorelevant.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- 5.3 The customs forms for your biorelevant.com packages will list the value and details of the contents of your order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- 5.4 For biorelevant.com customers in the UK: your orders will be charged VAT at the usual UK rate of 20%.
6. The Products
- 6.1 You agree to purchase Product solely for in vitro laboratory testing. You will use Product for laboratory use only and not for human use.
- 6.2 Product is supplied under our Intellectual Property and must not be analysed or reverse engineered by the User without our express consent.
- 6.3 Product is supplied only for use by the User and is not for resale or transfer to third parties.
- 6.4 Product is for experimental purposes only and it is provided by the Company without warranty whether expressed or implied. We make no representation that the use of Product does not infringe any third party patent or other proprietary right. The User shall indemnify the Company and hold us harmless from any claims or liabilities which might arise as a result of the User’s use of Product, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, if any.
7. Returns & Refunds
To read our "Returns & Refunds" policy click here.
8. Website accuracy and availability
- 8.1 Whilst we have taken every care in the creation of the Website and the preparation of the content, we cannot guarantee that the information is completely up to date and free of errors at all times.
- 8.2 Whilst this Website is normally accessible 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 8.3 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- 9.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own
personal, non-commercial use on the following basis:
- 9.1.1. no text or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- 9.1.2. no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- 9.1.3. any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 9.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) and products sold by this website are owned by us.
- 9.3 Subject to clause 8.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission
- 9.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- 10.1 The use of this Website and our services is at your own risk.
- 10.2 Neither the Company nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising from your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website and our services.
- 10.3 You hereby waive any and all claims against the Company and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors arising out of your use of our Website and services and the information available therein.
- 10.4 The exclusions of liability set out in these Terms shall not apply to any loss or damage arising from death or personal injury cause by the negligence of the Company, or any of its employees or agents.
If any of the Terms are found to be void, invalid or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, this will not affect the validity and lawfulness of the remaining Terms.
- 12.1 The materials on this Website are intended solely for consumers who access this site from the UK. Neither the Company nor any of its agents or representatives represent that any product for sale on this Website is appropriate for use outside the UK. If you access this Website from locations outside the UK, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
- 12.2 You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- 12.3 Only the parties to these Terms may seek to enforce them. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms.
13. Governing law and jurisdiction
- 13.1 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- 13.2 Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 13.3 Any contract between you and us, whether for use of the Website or in relation to the purchase of products and/or services through the Website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.